As BlueBrain as owner of Galleo attaches great importance to respecting your privacy, we treat your personal details with all due care and we protect them very carefully. BlueBrain abides by Dutch privacy legislation. This privacy statement explains how we handle your personal details.
Who is BlueBrain?
BlueBrain is a trade name of BlueBrain B.V. Our registered office is at Entrada 100, 2nd floor 122, Amsterdam-Duivendrecht, the Netherlands, and we are entered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 65185978.
What data is processed and for what purpose?
When you use the Galleo platform, the following details about you will be recorded and used for further purposes”
For all Visitors:
- Statistics: statistical information about the use of the Galleo platform.
- Contact details: your contact details, e.g. your name, email address, company name and password;
- User-generated content: all the information about your use of the platform including all the content you submitted and anonymized information about ratings.
- Payment details: if applicable, details about invoices and payments including payment history.
What are the purposes of processing this data?
The data is used for the following purposes:
- providing our services: enabling you to use the platform;
- generate analysis and insights about trends in the market;
- being able to improve our own service provision, for example by reviewing which of our products and services, or which parts thereof, are popular or are not popular and which functions might be improved further;
- being able to create statistics about the use of our products and services;
being able to inform you about any other of our products and services that may be interesting to you and to make you new offers;
- further protecting our products and services against misuse;
- complying with all the statutory obligations that apply to us;
- settling any disputes.
Provision of details to third parties
Your personal details will not be provided to third parties unless we are obliged to do this by law.
Right to inspect
You have a statutory right to know which of your personal details are processed by BlueBrain. To invoke this right, you can contact us using the address details below.
It is very important to us that we are certain that we are passing on these details to the right person. That is why we might ask you to identify yourself before we can provide the information.
Right of rectification
After receiving the summary of your details, you can request that we rectify, complement, remove or hide your details, if you think such details are not correct or if their being processed is not relevant or is a violation of any statutory provisions. To do this, you can contact us using the address details below. We will then decide about your request within four weeks and inform you accordingly.
If you have any questions about how your personal details are processed or if you wish to exercise one or several of your statutory rights, then please contact us through one of the following options:
Entrada 100 (2nd floor 122)
1114 AA Amsterdam-Duivendrecht
PDF version: Galleo - Privacy statement